OBSERVATION, FEB 17, 2017

Homepage Forums General Discussion OBSERVATION, FEB 17, 2017

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Madrigal 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Guillen Rocher
    Keymaster

$ALCO- FIBO 50% RATIO MUST HOLD, P1.00- 1.05, CURRENTLY THERES A MASSIVE BUHUSAN… THATS A VERY LONG RED CANDLE BABY, LETS SEE NEAR CLOSING IF THE BUYERS CAN FIGHT THOSE AGGRESSIVE SELLERS. LOOK AT ITS CHART ITS LIKE A TOWER. SOMEONE ASKED ME IF ITS TRUE THAT THIS STOCK IS THE NEXT $DD… NO ONE CAN SURELY FORECAST, ALL I/WE HAVE IS THE PRICE ACTION. LETS RESPECT IT.

$APL- OHH, THE RUMOR THAT ROAMING AROUND WITH THIS STOCK. THE RESIGNATION OF SOCORRO LIM AS THE CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR OF $APL FORMERLY YEHEY. RUMOR OF BLACK SAND, RUMOR OF OKADA, RUMOR OF CONSTRUCTION FIRM, RUMOR OF MAM SOCORRO IS JUST A FRONT AND THE REAL OWNER WILL SOON BE REVEAL…. TSISMIS PA MORE…. BTW THEY ADD SPICE ON THE MARKET BUT A THING FOR SURE THAT THE STOCK HAVE ITS SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE. PLAY THE TSISMIS BUT BE WISE AS A SERPENT.

$LIHC- LOOKS LIKE ITS CRAWLING FOR SOME PLAY, MA200 IS THE STRONG GUARDIAN OF THIS STOCK. A BREAKDOWN ON THAT LINE MEANS FILLING THE GAP BELOW. BUT MA9 IS CURRENTLY DOING SOME MOVES, LETS SEE…wink 😉

HOW ABOUT THESE STOCKS… THE HIGH FLYERS, CEILING PLAY TO SILING LABUYO… $LMG, $MG, $RLT, $BSC, $MAC AND SOME OLD STOCKS WHICH NGAYON LANG TALAGA NAGKAKALARO. CAVEAT TRADERS, DONT PLAY TOO HARD WITH THE GIANTS. WE ARE HERE TO RIDE WITH THEM, NOT FIGHT WITH THEM, BRING YOUR OWN CHART AND OWN PLAN…

$BSC- HAVING ITS OWN PLAYGROUND FOR THE ROOM OF UNCERTAINTIES AND WAITING GAME. DEADLINE OF THEIR 2ND TRANCHE BUYING IS MARCH 31. IF THE OUTCOME IS GOOD, THEY ARE GOING TO BUY AT THE .32 IF NOT PRICE OR THE AMOUNT OF SHARES WILL BE ADJUSTED TO .25, AM I RIGHT OR AM I LEFT.. THATS WHY I SELL MY $BSC, AND I WILL JUST SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE MOMENTUM. NO HARD FEELINGS, GAIN IS GAIN. I CAN ALWAYS BUY BACK.

$RLT- THE TRUTH IM KINDA BULLISH WITH THIS STOCK, KNOWING THAT THE CHAIRMAN ITSELF BOUGHT THEIR OWN STOCKS. 11M NUMBER OF SHARES TO BE EXACT AT THE PRICE OF .69, .70 AND .72. THEY SAID “NIREGALUHAN NI CHAIRMAN NG SHARES SI MISIS”. THE NEWS THAT SAYS ITS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE PSE LIST OF COMPANIES UNDER REHABILITATION COULD BE A GOOD CATALYST OR TO START AGAIN WITH THIS STOCK/COMPANY. COULD IT BE THE NEXT VITA JUST LIKE AFTER THEIR REHAB.. OHH WELL, HAVE UR TRADING PLAN..

THATS JUST MY SIMPLE OBSERVATION FOR TODAY, LETS SEE IF $PMPC GOOD NEWS CAN SUSTAIN ITS HIGH OR 52 WEEK HIGH FOR TODAY.. HALF BREAK, TRADERS BE WISE.. ALWAYS HAVE YOUR OWN TRADING PLAN….

Thank you for this ms g…

myra
    Participant

mam how about pspc po?

kean
    Participant

Jack Madrigal
    Participant

Thank you dito Ms. G kakabasa ko palang nito and tama pala yung bili ko sa ALCO nung Monday, binenta ko na rin kase happy na ko.

Bumili ako ng LIHC kanina sa 0.94 sana e tama ang basa ko gaya ng observation nyo sa MA200 support.

Jack Madrigal
    Participant

Ms G. Meron pa kayong LIHC? How about RLT ano po tingin nyo?

Jack Madrigal
    Participant

LIHC ang ganda ng salo ko last week. =)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.